Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
hi im dian ajeng. i love writing and i have two blogs. i try so hard to keep them updated since i have been in marriage with a babygirl. leave comments and i will reply it asap.

Minggu, 19 Februari 2012

MY 11 QUESTIONS TAG

VALENTINE GIFT BAG FROM MY BOYFRIEND // UP SHOES LOLA PINK WEDGES // H&M GREEN NECKLACE // TOPSHOP JAPANESSE DOLL NECKLACE // CANDYFORNIA ONLINE SHOP PATTERN LEGGINGS // ACAKADUTS ONLINE SHOP TWO TONE TOP

Remember my previous post about my Valentine's day? My boyfriend gave me a Valentine gift and here it is, a lovely Betty Boop bag! I really love it!

By the way, yesterday i was tagged by Ruth Arthasya from Vanilla Sunshine. I was so excited because this is the first time i am being tagged. Okay, here we go...
The rules:
-Each person must post 11 things about them on their blog.
-Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you tag to answer.
-Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
-Go to their page and tell them.
-No tag backs.
-You legitimately have to tag.

11 things about me:
  1. I am a psychology college student.
  2. I always have my boyfriend to take my pictures for my blog. I cant live without him!
  3. I am 23 years old.
  4. I love pink!
  5. I seldom do my hair. I prefer impress people with my outfit than my hair.
  6. I hate lizards.
  7. I love Barbie sooo damn much.
  8. I used to be 200 pounds! lol. Cant you believe it? I am still on diet now. I do diet for my health.
  9. I love online shopping because I dont have to go out of my bed.
  10. I love beach sooo much.
  11. I take English course to improve my grammar.

Now i have to answer Ruth's question. Awww, she made difficult questions!
  1. Do you like your country? Yes, I do and I really do.
  2. You live your live. Do you realize there's a poor people alive? What would you do to them? I realize but honestly I dont know what should i do. All that I can do now is doing blood transfusion.
  3. Now, you are in the forest. How do you survive? By eating fruits and leaf, and praying.
  4. A younger girl, better than you. Your opinion? She is awesome!
  5. Describe your style in 3 words! Black, Simple, Street style!
  6. How to make your parents proud? By graduating college this year.
  7. 7 fave bloggers! Evita Nuh, Diana Rikasari, Claradevi, Woro Pradono, Aless Gibaja, Amy from Baby Budget Blog, and Johanna.
  8. What are the differences of bestfriends and bestfriends forever? Bestfriends are staying now, but bestfriends forever are forever and never leave.
  9. Are you agree with "Dont judge a book by it's cover"? Why? Disagree. People can always being judge by their appearance. That's why we should dress well.
  10. You are a writer. What story would you like to make? Love story.
  11. Mermaid or Princess? Princess!
My 11 questions:
  1. Describe your style in 3 words!
  2. What is your best buy item ever?
  3. What is this season hottest item goes to?
  4. What are you passionate about?
  5. What is your favorite brand?
  6. What is your favorite blog ever?
  7. What is your hobbies?
  8. Do you take your pictures on your blog by yourself?
  9. Do you love giveaways? Why?
  10. Do you love DIY project? Why?
  11. Spring or Summer? Why?
And now I would love to tag my favorite 11 bloggers. Check their blog. They are so nice and adorable! Their blog is interesting. Follow them! Here they are.
  1. Snowfall and Flowers Bloom
  2. Handmade Dreams of Mine
  3. Blissful Beauty
  4. Voyage of A big Girl
  5. Bootsy Doopsy
  6. Sepatuholig
  7. Girl With Plastic Camera
  8. Oteteot
  9. Ahoy, Keenan!
  10.  Rebel Barbie
  11. Af. Kast
Finally, i have finished this post. I am really enjoying it! But i have one more post again because I got an award from Johanna from Handmade Dream of Mine, i will make it as soon as possible!

Have a nice day!
Dian Ajeng Maharani



29 komentar:

  1. Hi dear, thank you for your comment and TAGGING me! I really appreciate it and really happy because I'm still a newly blogger and tagged by you! :DD
    So, stay tune for my next post about your tag (not sure when I can post, because I'm little bit busy with my college activities), but believe me I will post it, see ya! :*

    BalasHapus
  2. Love the leggings. Really cool colours. I would be happy if you visited my blog too and if you decide to follow - let me know! Lilly x

    BalasHapus
  3. About the 11 things about you, 2 and 4 are the same for me! haha.

    And how cute is that bag! You look great as always, dear <3

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi Dian, cute bag! fantastic boyfriend... hihihihihi...
    thank you for tagging, I will follow up in a couple of days.
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  5. mas aank baik banget, longlast ya mbaaak ihik ihik

    BalasHapus
  6. Wow! That's a cute bag. No doubt you love it :)

    BalasHapus
  7. Love the answersss kakk:D I love your tight, btw:D

    BalasHapus
  8. i love the up's shoes

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  9. you hate lizard???!!! ME TOOOOOO!!!!!! i hateeee itt soo muchhh!!!!!
    thankss for tagging meee dearr :)...I really appreciate itt :)

    since I was banned for not too long in front of the screen, I'm read-less and type-less.. so maybe i will pending this tag post until my eyes getting better .. (im so sorry dear.. hope you can understand.. )

    Wahh, your bf so sweet.. my bf just gave me a 'keripik singkong' and some puzzels.. :)
    i really wish can like you.. every post pic was taken by bf.. (but i think its impossible because im doin LDR..)

    andd GO! GO! dieetttttttt!!!!!!
    (WOW, i type soo longggg ahhaahahah)

    oteteot.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  10. hey hun.. just read ur blog intro and i gotta say - U ARE BEAUTIFUL! don't be silly u dont need a diet.. seriously... u look awesome and i think ur blog is GREAT!! keep up the good work dian.

    much love rina xx

    BalasHapus
  11. I'm a big fan of barbie too!!!hheeheheh
    love your bag!

    BalasHapus
  12. thank you for the tag, ajeng :)
    will do it reaaaally soon.. :p

    Come and hail to my cruise, yo mates!
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    BalasHapus
  13. ah, you're so beautiful my dear
    sure! love your tight <3
    my boyfriend is my personal photographer too. lol
    mind to follow each other my dear? ^^


    xoxo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  14. ah, you're so beautiful my dear
    sure! love your tight <3
    my boyfriend is my personal photographer too. lol
    mind to follow each other my dear? ^^


    xoxo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  15. ah, you're so kind <3
    those lipgloss are great things right? its so cheap
    sure! i do follow you back ^^


    xoxo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  16. Love the pants.

    Wanna follow each other? :)

    http://minimalisticme.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  17. lovely boy!!! me like the bag ! :)

    BalasHapus
  18. You look fabulous :-)
    I just started following you

    BalasHapus
  19. beautiful bag indeed. nice pants. you look great.i love your hairstyle.

    http://cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  20. love this look! accessories are too cute!!!! <3

    karolasway.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    BalasHapus
  21. You look great..nice leggings! Cool bag your bf did great picking it out!

    BalasHapus
  22. Hi sweetie!
    Thanks for your lovely comment :)
    Definitely follow you right now!
    I love your shirt!
    xoxo

    http://2minutosblogspot.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  23. betty bob bag? cute :D and really ? your nick name is ajeng? actually i dont know that was your nickname ajeng LOL , but i'm right hihihi , lovely to know you ajeng :)

    BalasHapus
  24. LOVE the print on those pants and how you styled them! Great use of color in this outfit!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  25. you have such a cute outfit! I love your bag :) your blog is amazing love! following!! hope you follow back :)

    http://aimeedelacruz.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  26. I love the pink sandals they look adorable on you!

    BalasHapus
  27. hey Dian, finally... its done! you can check it out http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/2012/02/cosplay-and-11-questions.html

    xxxhttp://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  28. I admire your writing skills, which included some great points which you have share for the others ....this information is really important for me and increase my knowledge...thanks
    Wholesale Betty Boop purse

    BalasHapus

thank you for reading and please comment :)
i do follow back, just notice me, give the link and i will follow you back. i would love to give comment on your post :*

kisses :*
dian ajeng